HAW Logo + TAG Col.png
A few words about the change of date for the 2021 Swimathon


As you know, we had no choice but to postpone the 2021 Swimathon due to extreme weather conditions that would have posed a safety risk to swimmers and volunteers.

The swim has now been scheduled for 27th-28th March 2021.

Some of you may not be able to rearrange your plans to fill your swimming spot and we completely understand your disappointment.


As you can imagine, there are an enormous number of moving parts to putting on this event. Given that we are bound by the requirements of council, insurance and qualified water safety, as well as needing to consider Easter and school holidays, next weekend was deemed the most suitable time.


We understand that this will not suit every one of the 700+ swimmers who are already registered. Please know that your registration helps cover the event running costs and funds mental fitness programs via Gotcha4Life. For that, we are incredibly grateful.


We hope you understand and look forward to you participating next year.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Andrew Ward at admin@headabovewater.com.au anytime.

Thank you.

The Head Above Water Team